Sellswords Trilogy by R.A Salvatore

Webin

Sellswords Trilogy by R.A Salvatore

Post by Webin »

This is a series about Artimas Entreri and Jarlaxle. Takes place some time after most of the Drizzt series. Probably my favorite R.A Salvatore series.
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Re: Sellswords Trilogy by R.A Salvatore

Post by greekrefugee »

Is this the trilogy with 10,000 orcs, or whatever it's called? I think I'm a few books behind the latest from Salvatore, but it was always one of my favorite DnD spawned series. I'll have to catch up over the summer.
Webin

Post by Webin »

Nope, this is about Artimas Entreri and Jarlaxle and how they travel together for a bit adventuring. It's really good. Doesn't really have much to do with Drizzt or any of the other characters. I believe 10,000 orcs is part of the Spine of the World series.
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Hm, I'm trying to remember now. I remember reading a book that had a lot of Artemis and Jarlaxe. Servants of the Shard maybe? It kind of wrapped up the Icewind Dale series and some of the characters from the Cleric Quintet I think. Man, now I want to go back and read all those books, lol.
Webin

Post by Webin »

Yeah, the first book is Servant of the Shard, second book is Promise of the Witch-King and the third book is Road of the Patriarch.