Scrubs

Tluas
Number One Asshole

Re: Scrubs

Post by Tluas »

finale rocked. Amazing ending to an amazing series.
"You're not a man 'til you've pulled a tooth out with a pair of pliers."
-Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Marie
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Post by Aus »

Yeah I watched the finale (and the 2 previous episodes, actually) and was pretty satisfied. They closed off all the major plot lines, had some memorable and hilarious moments and just really did justice to the show imo.
Ferox

Post by Ferox »

Scrubs being my hands down favorite show for many years I have been somewhat disappointed with the last two seasons (lack of substance tying episodes together, fewer/lamer "day dreams" etc.) However, the finale did leave me quite satisfied and entertained. My only gripe with the finale is that it is what it is, a finale :( was done beautifully and simply, wrapping everything up while touching on some great moments from the shows past.

The janitor was by far the highlight of the season, he's been good in all of them, but this season Neil Flynn was truly memorable.
I feel like you raped my soul
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Yeah, I'm glad they didn't try and do something profound. I'm sad to see the show come to an end, but it was definitely good. I think there might be another season, but so many people won't be in it that it should probably be a new show. The hopes and dreams sequence at the end was cool. The scene with Sam hooking up with Izzy was hilarious. I guess I'm glad it's ending before it has a chance to get crappy, and even though it had a low period, it's still one of my favorite shows, if not my favorite.
dancingbeast

Post by dancingbeast »

So.. even though the show had a great finale. they decided to have a 9th season. This makes no sense to me.
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

dancingbeast wrote:So.. even though the show had a great finale. they decided to have a 9th season. This makes no sense to me.
As I understand it, the next season will not feature many/most of the main cast, and as such, is not really "Scrubs" in the full sense. Same show, location and possibly supporting cast, but mostly/all new main cast. Or something like that. But the show won't be the Scrubs we know, so they had this finale to kind of wrap up the main characters. Also, next season may be different writers? No clue. I'm sure some basic wiki/imdb work can probably answer that for you.
Tluas
Number One Asshole

Post by Tluas »

Scrubs has been renewed for a ninth season with stars Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke signed on for six episodes
On May 14, 2009, it was announced that Zach Braff has signed to be on Scrubs for six episodes to transition the show to its new format, which is currently unknown. Sarah Chalke has also been approached with a deal similar to Braff's.[39] On May 23, 2009 Zach Braff confirmed to Scrubs fans on MySpace his involvement with season 9, but stated that he knew very little about the shape the show will take.[40] Also, Donald Faison, John C. McGinley and Neil Flynn are signed to be regulars for the next season, in second position to other projects.[41] Judy Reyes, according to reports has not yet been officially approached, however it is expected, if she was to return she would reprise her role, merely as a guest star.[42]
"You're not a man 'til you've pulled a tooth out with a pair of pliers."
-Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Marie
Iniliara

Post by Iniliara »

Hooch is crazy.