Unexplained with George Noory [Coast to Coast AM]

What? You say there's life outside of WoW?
Raeus and Ashra

Unexplained with George Noory [Coast to Coast AM]

Post by Raeus and Ashra »

My favorite source for all things fringe, paranormal and phenomenal is coming to television~ The Sci Fi channel has teamed up with the number 1 listened to radio program in the world to create (what I hope to be) an amazing show; Unexplained with George Noory. This show will take meta-themes from the daily radio program and compile them into a weekly program on Sunday Nights. It will be hosted by the same man as on the radio, George Noory.

I am an avid listener to the 4 hour broadcast which ranges on topics from; the myth of the financial system, pan-dimensional beings, ET's, the afterlife/reicarnation, mediums, telekinesis/psychokinesis, black projects, prophecy/mythology, the real stories on current, past and future wars, the elite, exorcisms, religions, government conspiracies and so much more. I believe the first Sunday episode is about the Afterlife and I am very excited.

If anyone is interested in the radio program, one can find more information on their site; http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ The radio show can be downloaded a day or two after broadcast on any torrent site. It is a great show to listen to in the background during long grinds and so forth *wink*

The new show's website on Sci Fi can be found at: http://www.scifi.com/georgenoory/
Raeus~
kAshra <3
Dezzi

Re: Unexplained with George Noory [Coast to Coast AM]

Post by Dezzi »

Obligatory: http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103625/

But the #1 radio show in the world eh? I just might have to check this out...
"Teaching aggro control, one kitty-hump at a time."
arkinia
The Elitist ©

Post by arkinia »

Most listened to OVERNIGHT talk show in the 1AM time slot. You need to be careful stating things as facts...
George Noory is host of Coast to Coast AM, a radio program nationally syndicated by Premiere Radio Networks. His is the most listened to overnight radio program in North America, heard by nearly three million listeners each week on more than 500 stations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Guam. Noory�s audience is regularly astounded by his discussions on topics like paranormal phenomena, time travel, alien abductions, conspiracies and all other things curious and unexplained.
Raeus and Ashra

Post by Raeus and Ashra »

arkinia wrote:Most listened to OVERNIGHT talk show in the 1AM time slot. You need to be careful stating things as facts...
George Noory is host of Coast to Coast AM, a radio program nationally syndicated by Premiere Radio Networks. His is the most listened to overnight radio program in North America, heard by nearly three million listeners each week on more than 500 stations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Guam. Noory�s audience is regularly astounded by his discussions on topics like paranormal phenomena, time travel, alien abductions, conspiracies and all other things curious and unexplained.
Thanks for checkin Andy~ my misunderstanding. I find it funny that whenever a website is spoken about during the show it usually crashes within a few minutes. I imagine the 3 million listeners pale in comparison to the actual amount who listen to it off-air like myself.
Raeus~
kAshra <3