futur 80 deatknight

Don't post an application like this if you want to be taken seriously!
deathknight

futur 80 deatknight

Post by deathknight »

just a question on if you got your deathknights already selected or not .. i did play beta and can play about any spec will hit 80 under the fist week of the launch if i can get a lil info or maybe just chat with a officer to know if i should created on your server

( looking for a raiding spot as : main raider or back up )
Tluas
Number One Asshole

Re: futur 80 deatknight

Post by Tluas »

fuck off
"You're not a man 'til you've pulled a tooth out with a pair of pliers."
-Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Marie
Leica

Post by Leica »

I don't know if your name is furtur or if you just spelled future wrong. I'm guessing it's the latter.

You're fucking stupid if you think we'll take any dumbass who says he can get to 80 in a week.
deathknight

Post by deathknight »

sorry ( french canadian ) well lets put it this way we are 2 that are gonna be playing my account to get to 80 and i am able to pull from 60 to 70 in 3 days should take me 7 to 9 days max to hit 80 then i am ready to work my way farming rep to get ready plus i am a hardcore raider but if you are not interested its ok i was just asking
Reedu
Deadlock

Post by Reedu »

We do not have a standard "template" for applications, because this is not a job at McDonald's or an anonymous 300 person guild. We want to know that you meet our requirements, but we also want to make sure you're going to fit in. People who take the time to post an intelligent and well thought out application are those who we take seriously. Please do not post a half-assed application and expect us to read it, let alone accept it. We tend to give our applicants a VERY hard time in the forums. Taking the time to tell us who you are, what you are about, and how you meet our requirements is the best way to get our attention. Also, please try not to post like a drooling reject from the WoW forums; use a spell-check and actual English.