Coffee

What? You say there's life outside of WoW?
Clavier

Re: Coffee

Post by Clavier »

Rensy wrote:I have the same story but it was whiskey, my father, and I was 5.
Replace whiskey with Cognac, and that's where I stand.

Also, coffee tastes like chalk. Mocha tastes like chocolate coated chalk. I drink tea (iced tea, hot tea, you name it...except for Chai Tea..which tastes like chalk with cinnamon and ginger). I'm a dual citizen (US and canadian) so hopefully I count under #2 of Wintermute's list. :P
Rensy

Post by Rensy »

Have some manners young man.
BSG

Post by BSG »

greekrefugee wrote:hm, we should start a ketamine/mescaline/etc thread
For some reason i'm not opposed to this.

Also, Coffee + Cream + Sugar.
Mysticfox

Post by Mysticfox »

Coffee is good, but I drink it too much lately.
Xyrm

Post by Xyrm »

Clavier wrote:Also, coffee tastes like chalk. Mocha tastes like chocolate coated chalk. I drink tea (iced tea, hot tea, you name it...except for Chai Tea..which tastes like chalk with cinnamon and ginger). I'm a dual citizen (US and canadian) so hopefully I count under #2 of Wintermute's list. :P
Not sure where you get your coffee (or perhaps its the gourmet chalk?), but GOOD coffee is actually quite flavorful and delicious. Coffee is, after all, made from the cocao bean; the same one used in chocolate.
Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
Iniliara

Post by Iniliara »

Xyrm wrote:
Clavier wrote:Also, coffee tastes like chalk. Mocha tastes like chocolate coated chalk. I drink tea (iced tea, hot tea, you name it...except for Chai Tea..which tastes like chalk with cinnamon and ginger). I'm a dual citizen (US and canadian) so hopefully I count under #2 of Wintermute's list. :P
Not sure where you get your coffee (or perhaps its the gourmet chalk?), but GOOD coffee is actually quite flavorful and delicious. Coffee is, after all, made from the cocao bean; the same one used in chocolate.
Err, no?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cacao
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffea
Urduro

Post by Urduro »

Coffee gives me the exploding shits, and I still drink it. Coffee > Tea

Also gives me a time to sit on the toilet and play Sudoku on my phone and read news.
Dius

Post by Dius »

I been having those Apple Chai from Starbucks lately because they stopped making Pumpkin Spice Latte :\
Xyrm

Post by Xyrm »

I stand mis-informed. Regardless, I find *good* Coffee to smell and taste great, and prefer to drink it black.
Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
Rensy

Post by Rensy »

Yeah good coffee that is made from freshly ground beans, especially if it's strong, smells and tastes amazing without anything thrown in to fuck it up. The only thing I sometimes add is a bit of half and half to smooth it out a bit.