Greetings

General Forum for the Public
Shadowjack

Greetings

Post by Shadowjack »

Hello all,

Have been seeing many VM's around Bonechewer of late and have been looking for a good guild to join. I am currently in "The Professional", but am a little disenchanted with the guild, not big enough to run raids and the guild leader Malic is leaving.

I have read through the majority of your site and like what I see. I spoke a litte with Kold last night, breifly just to find your web page. I am also an ex-Warsonger and east coast. I have been looking for a guild that is mostly east coast peeps due to the benifits of playing times being similar instead of 3 hours ahead of west coast.

I currently have a 60 Dwarf Rogue, attuned to the core, and decent equipment. I am online regularly, 5 days a week ussually. I have almost all my skills maxed at 300, cooking, fishing (for stonescale eels), first aid, swords, daggers, maces, guns, X-bow, lock picking, mining and Goblin engineering. Though my play time is dependent on real life. Being a CPA and a public accountant tax season takes a toll on my play time significantly. Also my wife and I have just started shoping for our first house. I am 34 and my ussual times of play are 7pm EST to 11pm EST and weekends when I am not traveling.

I would like to get to know more of the guild and would like to be invited to some of your normal (non-epic) instance runs if you have room. Thanks for your consideration.
Last edited by Shadowjack on April 28th, 2005, 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sphyre

Post by Sphyre »

Good morning Shadowjack,

From the information thread:
*Desired Classes - As of now, we are not actively recruiting any classes. We may consider applications from exceptional players, but we aim to fill a raid group nightly without making people sit out.
Thanks for your interest, and keep an eye on that post for when it changes (assuming I can get Xaba to die from dirty sanchez overdose).

Sphere
Shadowjack

Re: Greetings

Post by Shadowjack »

Shadowjack wrote: I would like to get to know more of the guild and would like to be invited to some of your normal (non-epic) instance runs if you have room. Thanks for your consideration.
:), I am more interested in getting to know if I would be a good fit in the guild. Not really interested in the loot. Just want to find out if VM would be the place for me if you started to except applications again.
Ryowen

Post by Ryowen »

your play times conflict with ours as our raids normaly go to at least 1am EST. I would assume that the majority of our guild is on PST.
Shadowjack

Time zones

Post by Shadowjack »

Ryowen wrote:your play times conflict with ours as our raids normaly go to at least 1am EST. I would assume that the majority of our guild is on PST.
Staying up till 1pm EST is not really a problem. I do it probably once/twice a week during the weekday's now when on raids. But if the majority of the guild is PST, staying up till 3 or 4 am EST for 1am PST is not vialble if I want to keep my job and marrige. :cry:

I guess I just assumed since VM came from Warsong a EST server to Bonechewer a PST server that the majority of the members would be in EST and Central.
arkinia

Post by arkinia »

[quote]
I guess I just assumed since VM came from Warsong a EST server to Bonechewer a PST server that the majority of the members would be in EST and Central.[/quote

About half are. We really don't start before 8:30pm at the EARLIEST ever, and sometimes start raiding as late as 11pm EST.