So Honor Points are tallied...

General Forum for the Public
Aurica

So Honor Points are tallied...

Post by Aurica »

Someone find out if Hitz is Grand Marshal!
Joonibal

Post by Joonibal »

I am not sure if all the ranks are available after just 1 week.

With that said, it'd be nice if we can get a few banners for boss fights. 15 percent extra HPs would be an additional 1k-plus HPs for fully-buffed tanks.
Aurica

Post by Aurica »

Joonibal wrote:I am not sure if all the ranks are available after just 1 week.

With that said, it'd be nice if we can get a few banners for boss fights. 15 percent extra HPs would be an additional 1k-plus HPs for fully-buffed tanks.
They should be available, given all ranks are relative to the other people in the system.
Joonibal

Post by Joonibal »

Ellonwi wrote:
Joonibal wrote:I am not sure if all the ranks are available after just 1 week.

They should be available, given all ranks are relative to the other people in the system.
We will find out in a few minutes--I hope 8)
Aurica

Post by Aurica »

#1 Horde on another server with 70K CPs is only rank 4, so looks like Jooni is right :(
Meldred

Post by Meldred »

I think they are going to up the cap by one rank every week maybe, which is kind of stupid imo.

Hitz is #1 alliance with 50K

HeHe has 98K not sure what rank he is
Renn

Post by Renn »

Meldred wrote:I think they are going to up the cap by one rank every week maybe, which is kind of stupid imo.

Hitz is #1 alliance with 50K

HeHe has 98K not sure what rank he is
If that is the case, I will be a very sad panda
Lithiel

Post by Lithiel »

Hehe is currently ranked #1 on Horde and currently has Rank 4 (first sergeant, I think)