<3 u kold

General Forum for the Public
Morgrum

<3 u kold

Post by Morgrum »

lol last ngiht every time I tryed to get close to you I get zerged by like 15 lvl 52-55 warriors trying to impress you not fair lol ?salute and like always thanks VM for the fun times I <3 u guys
Kold

Post by Kold »

Yep was fun! I almost stopped to 1v1 you that time when I was alone then saw like 5 people behind you so kept running :P

-Kold
Morgrum

Post by Morgrum »

Yah i know how u fell for some reason in mass pvp everyone ff on me iono why lol, well if you ever wana 1v1 some time let me know just post when and where and ill come mess around, it would be fun to find a area where our 2 guilds could duel one night for fun. Oh an fattyfat if you read this ill never understand why when ever we fight we both die i dunno lol hoping you had an idea.
Dniym

Post by Dniym »

I think the conclusion was that fatty is a gnome..... and somehow that explains everything.
Joonibal

Post by Joonibal »

I think Fatty's cute.
Laaz

Post by Laaz »

Joonibal wrote:I think Fatty's cute.
agree :D
Joonibal

Post by Joonibal »

Laaz wrote:
Joonibal wrote:I think Fatty's cute.
agree :D
But nowhere as cute as your dancing Ogre :lol:
Joonibal

Post by Joonibal »

On a serious note, Morgrum, it was fun fighting you near CHillwind last night for me as well. (I was grouped with Ancient Resistance very late into the night.)

Anyways, I am curious as to who are considered the best warriors on the Horde side. I've had the names Alex and Taranis thrown around (and have fought 1v1 with both a few times), but I haven't heard any other names consistently thrown around. Give me a few more?
Morgrum

Post by Morgrum »

hrmmm top warriors on hoard hard for pvp but ill give u the top 10 you should look for from who I have dueled not in any order though

Lazrak
Syres
Alex
Trolldaryian
Bgz
Taranis
Nole
Punkradio
Morgrum
Marnturide i dunno how to spell his name lol just look for Marn

I think these top 10 for 1v1 pvp and in groups i dunno who is the best and I dont wana guess I hate putting myself down because I dont wana claim im good I belive actions speak louder then words
Joonibal

Post by Joonibal »

Dueled with Nole a few times as well. Trollydarian? He is good? I thought he was more of a clown than anything--at least from what the Alliance folks tell me.
Morgrum

Post by Morgrum »

Hes good 1v1 I have only dueled him so as far as mass pvp I dunno how good he is. he for some reason chose to go hammer over axe I dunno why I think thats his main weakness