World of Warcraft Legion

General Forum for the Public
Priz

Re: World of Warcraft Legion *updated with survey results!*

Post by Priz »

I don't mind having a character to raid with on a pve server, and leveling is way less of a headache

most of my characters will be on Tichondrius though I just prefer the highest pop server in the game and best economy tbh
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

PVP is a side option with me.. Im just playing to hang with you guys because I miss you. Its not like we're gonna be able to corpse camp Gauss for a week straight again. I dont have that kinda time.
Hitz
Azurai

Post by Azurai »

Fab,

I don't know if you've played the recent expacs at launch but basically Blizzard does their best to make world PvP as meaningless and frustrating as possible through a number of avenues.

I get your desire for that type of stuff but it simply doesn't really exist anymore. You are either on Horde and never worry because there's 14 of you for each Alliance char, or you are on Alliance and struggle to avoid large groups of ganking Horde.

This plus the fact that some classes are absolutely idiotic to fight while leveling (like feral druid = just afk and take your death) until gear scaling evens out at the top end... meh.

In the last 3 expacs I've only ever thought about how much better being on a PvE server must be not "I'm killing this asshole". Everything is phased/instanced/ffa tagging, etc.
--Azurai

Talisen

Post by Talisen »

Xaba! Add me and good times will be had by someone somewhere:

DaVeachi#1392
Scopar

Post by Scopar »

I voted PvE but it's not a dealbreaker if it ends up being PvP.
Ferox

Post by Ferox »

cross post from the private thread as I checked that section first:

I wasn't with the guild for toooo long due to an unexpected pregnancy, but I still lurk once or twice a year because VM has been my best WoW experience by far.

I have bounced around playing off and on with a couple different guilds and servers, but am currently not raiding due to my most recent guild falling apart due to subscriber attrition. I do nothing but make gold right now, and if it wasn't so easy I wouldn't even bother to log in.

I would definitely be interested in a casual revival of VM if you would have me and days/times worked out. Class/role/faction isn't important, though I have been warrior tanking since cata with various alts throughout that time. I currently have 5 100s, and a 6th shortly.

in2deep41#1680
I feel like you raped my soul
Bleedo
Usually Dead

Post by Bleedo »

Hi everyone! I'm down for whatever if there's room!
Fabalous
DOTA Feeder

Post by Fabalous »

Forgot about instancing over to a PVP server by partying, so server doesn't matter tbo.
Iniliara

Post by Iniliara »

Why hello there. Count me in; I usually casual it up for a while after most expansions, and WoW's never been as enjoyable to me as it was in VM. Probably not around for most weekday raiding these days, given the whole other-side-of-the-planet-and-need-to-work thing.
ixiion

Post by ixiion »

I already said I'm in on the other thread, so just popping in here to say I'll hop on TS now and then but going to hold off on resubbing until I move and can set up my PC again. I'll be moving mid to end of May so when I'm all set up, I would definitely be down for the idea of doing the current raids just to get used to the game again and what have you.
Renn

Post by Renn »

Hits911 wrote:Its not like we're gonna be able to corpse camp Gauss for a week straight again.
I feel like anything is possible if we put our minds to it!
ColdSun

Post by ColdSun »

Upon some thought, if you guys ever decide to openly recruit again, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.
Xyrm

Post by Xyrm »

Holyyyyyyyyyyyy fuck you guys are coming back?!?!

...I may have to roll a toon on your server.
Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
Kilj

Post by Kilj »

Renn wrote:
Hits911 wrote:Its not like we're gonna be able to corpse camp Gauss for a week straight again.
I feel like anything is possible if we put our minds to it!
I was in Eye Candy when this happened... and it was hilarious. Ventrilo, especially, because of Gauss's unique sense of humor :)

-Kilj
gipster

Post by gipster »

Bit of a curve ball gonna throw here.

Hey Guys im Gipster was on Bonechewer From Vanilla to TBC looked up to Vis Maior and always secretly wanted to be you guys.
Let alone there was a aura about you guys on the Server, any way my story goes one day some guys were doing some "racist" things i partook in this funny gig (which was dubbed the Cool Kids Club) next thing you no im wearing white robes, pitchfork and torch. Well all this is going on a Warlock is casting a AoE on a Human Character named kimboslice.... Sadly i was banned shortly after took a 2 month break and started a Horde Ret Paladin on Korgath (in honor of some great paladins on bonechewer)

All and All nothing matched the fun/randomly laughs i would have as i did on Bonechewer and the fact that your guild was inspiration to join, i would honestly love to be considered to join you guys if you need any help. I recently just got back into playing wow after a 4 year back (played from van-lich king), i would transfer/faction change just for you guys

Obv. Im an outsider but id thought id give it a shot :)
Cheers
-Gipster