World of Warcraft Legion

General Forum for the Public
Azurai

Re: World of Warcraft Legion

Post by Azurai »

I accidentally have 18K on alts. Also, if you care most recent alpha removed gold from garrison missions so you may want to hurry up and milk that cow if you want gold going into Legion.
--Azurai

Webin

Post by Webin »

I don't see it going passed 11pm est ever. We're not trying to compete so I would try and find a time that is the best for everyone. Like I said I don't really want to raid more than 4-6 hours. I'd be happy with anything in that block. so say we raided like as an example 2 hours on a Wednesday then 3 hours on a Sunday. Something like that would be good. Make sure everyone can get enough sleep this time around.
Azurai

Post by Azurai »

Honestly there's not even the need for poopsocking anymore. The artifact weapons will make an important part of progression tied to just doing random stuff whenever as well. Some of the rune upgrades will be progression locked but the raw ilvl won't really be.
--Azurai

Webin

Post by Webin »

Quite a few people have read this. Any chance we can get people to post if they're interested or maybe. We've had a couple people do that already. To be honest I wouldn't want to do this if we didn't have enough to fill up a raid. If you're playing with like 5-6 people it may as well be a raid finder scenario. I'll update my post on the first page as people post.
Jaade

Post by Jaade »

I'm a yes Webin. Purchased Warlords to go ahead and play some in my downtime and get a feel for it again. I have so many damn toons spread out over several servers, so I hope we can decide where we would potentially want to migrate. Then if there are those that want to level/hang out till September we could go ahead and do so. I talked to Lazloth also and he is interested. Would obviously have to see how his schedule played out, but here seemed interested. Anyway if anyone is already online feel free to message me and I'll shoot you my number so you can text me!
Priz

Post by Priz »

I'm in for this

add me priz#1628
Scopar

Post by Scopar »

I'm a strong maybe. A (very) casual raid would probably only work on a Sunday night for me.
Cyniel

Post by Cyniel »

Anything for you Webin.
Metzer
VM Warlock

Post by Metzer »

I had no intention of playing Legion. I haven't played in since Rag attempts in Cataclysm. That was like....2011? Whenever Skyrim came out.

I've been leveling a lock on the public vanilla server but other than that, I'm still prob. terribad.

BUT, I think it would be kinda awesome to log in, level up, run 5mans, do all the things I can make time for. Interested as well. I kinda view it more as a game to play for awhile instead of an MMO to commit to.
Sometimes, you just have to be fucking awesome.
Evilfox

Post by Evilfox »

Count me in for the reboot. I would be honored to play again with you guys, I dont know about my brothers but I am sure they would play some.

Obviously not as hardcore as I use to play, but would be fun to play again :D
Fabalous
DOTA Feeder

Post by Fabalous »

Geeman wrote:
Biffins wrote:Count me as a maybe. I might resurrect Biffins the tank pally if the spirit moves me.

I'm still active in Nurfed but only in an administrative role, guild bank, etc.
Did anyone else just notice this? Coincidence? I think not.

I could be in. Just give me some details. EST would work best for me too. I mean who wouldn't want fab and I bitching about mages again?

PS: Fab you owe me like 18000 gold (which is probably chump change now, but I used to be rich bitches)
I don't remember why, but I have like 300 something thousand on bonechewer horde. So I'll hook you up with interest, only if I get a few Geeman Stories of the Day™.
Fabalous
DOTA Feeder

Post by Fabalous »

Webin wrote:I don't see it going passed 11pm est ever. We're not trying to compete so I would try and find a time that is the best for everyone. Like I said I don't really want to raid more than 4-6 hours. I'd be happy with anything in that block. so say we raided like as an example 2 hours on a Wednesday then 3 hours on a Sunday. Something like that would be good. Make sure everyone can get enough sleep this time around.
Then I am in for sure if 11pm EST is the cap. I am down for starting as early as 7pm. There might be some school nights where I have to duck out to get shit done.
Scopar

Post by Scopar »

Any ideas on the server Webin?
Webin

Post by Webin »

I was thinking a high pop PVE server, but I would say once it's closer to Legion I'll make a poll and we can take it from there. With our limited play time I don't really want to waste time getting griefed outside like entrances
Lays

Post by Lays »

:o