Battlefield 3

Mysticfox

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Mysticfox »

I'm playing it. I pre-ordered the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (Digital) through Origin. Only paid $47.99 due to having a 20% off coupon and I also got a free copy of Dead Space 2 on Origin even though you weren't supposed to be able to combine that promo with any other.

The multiplayer & co-op alone is definitely worth $50 or even $60. I'm having loads of fun flying the jet around blowing shit up now that I've unlocked rocket pods for it. They're buffing the jet and a few other things in the upcoming patch as well. Only complaints is that the PC interface could be improved/fixed and there's no in-game team/squad or proximity voice chat. I usually use Mumble, but it would be nice to have as even Battlefield 2 had this.

My clan bought a 64-player server that's usually active (full) every evening. No rules except the usual no cheating, no hacking, no exploiting; anything goes in war. Better than playing some random unmoderated server or a clan server that tries to impose bullshit rules. You can find it on Battlelog by clicking here. The server information is also listed below.

Elvy

Re: Battlefield 3

Post by Elvy »

May join you on it Mystic, want to check out a few other games first.