From a member of Tribo Habagat

General Forum for the Public
Samoora

From a member of Tribo Habagat

Post by Samoora »

I would just like to say that I am not happy with the fact that the "Kazaak" thread was posted in the first place, It disheartens me to see that the thread turned into a childish display of my epeen is bigger than yours.

I hope you understand that we are still a fledgling guild in terms of high end, and frustration can lead to certain members becoming inflamatory as we are met with new challenges every day. We are trying to do what we can, and I think you can understand that some of us like to take a certain pride in what we are trying to accomplish, and with that, some of us may tend to snipe back unintentionally.

I sincerly hope the shenanigans on the Bonechewer forums will not shake whatever ounce of mutual respect we have for each other ( well as much as members of the opposing faction can have anyway). I myself have been enjoying myself with Tribo because we have been trying to just play the game and enjoy it without causing any "ruckus".

Nevertheless flaming ,and the like, can and will occur, some of it in good nature, while some of it, is just plain silly, and I think a waste of time and energy. The latter is something I find detrimenal to the overall fun factor of the game. After all we are all here to enjoy ourselves. Thus I hope to amend whatever miscommunciations may have happened , and that we all go back to killing each other with a smile on our faces, instead of disgust and contempt for each other.

Hope to see you fellas on the battlefield, and good luck on meeting your challanges in the near future.

More power to you

-Samoora
arkinia

Post by arkinia »

Thank your taking the time to come here and post. I have no doubt, had positive experiences with Tribo members, such as yourself, outside of Ogrimmar and @ Azuerogos, so don't take my defensive posts defending VM completely to heart on the WoW forums.

It just seems like every post on the WoW forums somehow ends with VM being flamed for something in which the poster is uninformed about. The truth is, we interact with "other" guilds and individuals less than some other active guilds on the server, yet seem to have more posts and flames directed our way than most other guilds. It's rather frustrating, as we like to keep false information from proliferating.

Oh well…

Again, thanks for posting; you definitely have some mutual respect from me at least. I also can’t wait for the honor system – although I don’t think its going to make it into tonight’s maintenance . :(
Lithiel

Post by Lithiel »

Just made an account here as well :)

In all truth, most of our guildies are rather fond of VM peeps. We usually see discussions in guild chat about challenging 1v1 duels and /bow's or /respect's thrown on each other instead of /spit. The first battles in Azshara for Azuregos are still fondly remembered and VM's prowess surprised us.

Your raiding exploits are well-known to us and its not unusual for people to crack jokes like 'That's it, I'm rerolling to alliance and joining VM'.

I hope the way the Kazaak thread turned out in the BC forums won't sour the mutual respect we have for each other. The event left a bitter taste in everyone's mouth and a lot of guys were cranky for a while.

Thanks and hope you get Ragnaros soon!
Wintermute

Post by Wintermute »

I love all the Tribs, you guys make PvP so very fun. Only people worth ganking and camping really because they put up a great fight and are guaranteed to call for backup. Makes me feel like I have accomplished something more than simply cleaning up another Horde. I can't pronounce your crazy name but props to all the TH and the crazy battles for Azshara!

PS: Tell Zigataka I am going to burn down his house and eat his babies.
Kold

Post by Kold »

I appreciate the posts, guys. We want a friendly rivalry and competition between our guilds, not hatred. It's understandable that you guys would be quite upset about the actions of kazaak. We'd be feeling the same way if the same thing happened to us. It's unfortunate we got dragged into the post as well due to accusations, etc. We try to keep a really low profile and avoid all the standard message board drama.

Thanks again for the kind posts. Good luck with your upcoming raids (especially Kazzak!)

-Kold
AIM: kold01
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

Samoora, i need some gold farmers camping my area to be ganked again plz sir.

Hits
Samoora

Post by Samoora »

Thank you for the kind responses. Look's like honor system is up and things will start to get interesting, to say the least :D

Samoora, i need some gold farmers camping my area to be ganked again plz sir.

Hits

Hitz, that was just hilarious what happened, and I'll be more than happy to oblige. I don't know if you heard, but the mob Togoldar (sp?) finished off to get my attention dropped me a nice eye of flame :P
Last edited by Samoora on April 19th, 2005, 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karby

Post by Karby »

sup samoora! :grouphug:
Lithiel

Post by Lithiel »

Samoora wrote: Hitz, that was just hilarious what happened, and I'll be more than happy to oblige. I don't know if you heard, but the mob Togoldar (sp?) finished off to get my attention dropped me a nice eye of flame :P
LOL I distinctly remember that! Samoora was laughing and spamming the guild chat.

"OMG VM HELPED ME GET AN EYE OF FLAME!!! ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~!!!!"
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

yea, some random dude told me =p, NP tho, i got a krol blade the next day =p. Better you then the goldfarmer anyways.

Hits
Darkmech

Post by Darkmech »

wth hits, hook me up with some epics :o
Mirkendargen

Post by Mirkendargen »

On a side note, posting stuff on guild messageboards is often far, far, FAR more civil than the general forums open to trolls. Feel free any time to come and post here, and if you have a messageboard we can do the same to you. It's a much better way to communicate without flames ensuing, and you can send PM's to people if you have questions about any incidents or such. Anyone can make an account here and have access to the general forums.
Renn

Post by Renn »

Hey Samoora, do you guys have a website I can go to? I need to give props to your ninja decapitation rogue Hehe. Seems like every single time I was even remotely vulnerable, Hehe was there to take advantage of it and shiv me in the back.
Morgrum

Post by Morgrum »

LOL hehe is a funny guy usally when he talkes we just tell him to go pvp more, I dunno I forgot the name of one of your rogues a female NE who hits the hardest ive ever been hit by a rogue >.<, anyways our site or "forum" is http://www.tribohabagat.tk =)
Samoora

Post by Samoora »

To Renn, Hehe told me you hit him up ingame today. Yeah he's a killer. I met him early on ingame , and that dude is a machine, easily the best ROUGE horde side.

However I do <3 Talias. so purdy :oops: