Left 4 Dead 2

Post by Talisen »

PC or Xbox360 and why?

..where did the make a poll button go..
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Re: Left 4 Dead 2

Post by greekrefugee »

pretty much whenever a game involves putting a crosshair on some fags head and pressing fire, pc > console. always.
Xyrm

Post by Xyrm »

greekrefugee wrote:pretty much whenever a game involves putting a crosshair on some fags head and pressing fire, pc > console. always.
Except for COD:MW2? ;P
Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
Cyniel

Post by Cyniel »

Xyrm wrote:
greekrefugee wrote:pretty much whenever a game involves putting a crosshair on some fags head and pressing fire, pc > console. always.
That pos game was designed for the console and then ported to the PC.
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Xyrm wrote:
dunno, dl'd the pc version when it came out. haven't had time to play it, and didn't want to get distracted, so i've been waiting for winter break to install it. is it a bad port or something? that'd be annoying.
Cyniel

Post by Cyniel »

greekrefugee wrote:
Xyrm wrote:
dunno, dl'd the pc version when it came out. haven't had time to play it, and didn't want to get distracted, so i've been waiting for winter break to install it. is it a bad port or something? that'd be annoying.
You could say it was a bad port...

Elvy

Post by Elvy »

greekrefugee wrote:
Xyrm wrote:
its badass and tons of fun. you will run into the occasional obvious hackers but thats the worst of it really, bad hosts sometimes but thats remedied by just leaving the game.
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

well i have a cracked copy, so was just gonna play the campaign. don't care about multi too much. was just wondering if there were general single player issues with the pc port. i've played multi on my cousin's xbox, and it was fun enough, but not like, omfg. plus i just can't get over playing fps with a console controller, lol :P
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Post by Aus »

There's a crack available that will let you play the Special Ops missions on a LAN even if you have a cracked copy, those are a ton of fun with 2 people. Overall it's like my favorite game atm, the single player has solid replay value and now that I can play the Special ops with my brother it's really all I do when i'm at my computer.