To all the UFC fans...

What? You say there's life outside of WoW?
Xyrm

To all the UFC fans...

Post by Xyrm »

...a very timely penny arcade comic!

Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
Rensy

Re: To all the UFC fans...

Post by Rensy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3M4VacJ4NU

ya this shit is skill-less check out all this "dick punching"
Firby

Post by Firby »

I only watched the first minute...which just involved 40 seconds of him dancing like a fag in tight shorts, and then 20 seconds of him trying to kick some white guy in the balls. Pretty intense stuff, no wonder you guys love this.
Rensy

Post by Rensy »

Firby wrote:I only watched the first minute...which just involved 40 seconds of him dancing like a fag in tight shorts, and then 20 seconds of him trying to kick some white guy in the balls. Pretty intense stuff, no wonder you guys love this.
yeah the first part is gay, i skipped around. i actually hate UFC, but i respect the skill involved and dedication those guys have.

and the guy i linked is indeed amazing.
Raeus and Ashra

Post by Raeus and Ashra »

His combinations of fast punching and kicking strikes along with the nasty knee->face moves are intense. Thanks for posting that video. He doesn't even look *that* built either, which is quite amazing for his successes. I'd like to see him versus a heavier opponent, would be interesting. Any other "must-see" MMA (or any style) fighters to share? I love that stuff.
Raeus~
kAshra <3
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

Hes the most dominate fighter in MMA history. Some of you dont know him due to the fact hes not in UFC due to a dispute with Dana White and his agents.

His one loss was due to a cut in some backwater league where the rule was if you get cut you lose.
Hitz
Biffins

Post by Biffins »

Yeah

Fedor fights Josh Barnett in a few weeks. If he wins, Dana White is trying to get him to the UFC to fight Couture and then Lesnar.

Though somehow I see Barnett or Couture being the spoiler and fucking everything up!
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

yeah, guy's a beast. some of those arm locks are incredible.
Biffins

Post by Biffins »

Barnett got tested before the fight and it was positive for steroids, so hes out of that fight now. What a freaking idiot
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

Sad part is he would still get shit stompped
Hitz
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

Oh god, if this happens someone is going to get murdered.
Additional sources told MMAWeekly.com that while middleweight Belfort had agreed in principle to step up two weight classes to face Emelianenko, he had not yet fully committed to the fight and was weighing his options Tuesday evening. However, the search for a potential replacement for Belfort is also underway.
Middleweight vs Fedor, good fucking game.
Hitz
Biffins

Post by Biffins »

Even worse dude, they outright cancelled the entire event because of Barnett, and their operation folded.

I think odds are a lot better now that Fedor goes to the UFC because there aren't many other options.

Also:
http://mmamania.com/2009/07/25/dana-whi ... tle-first/

He would fight for the title in first fight if he came.
Dartanius

Post by Dartanius »

the last knockout in that video against arlovski is a joke. That guy is out of the UFC cause of his glass jaw. He can strike but can't take a punch. Fedor is a beast though, would like to see him get an armbar and snap lesnar's arm like a twig even though it looks like a tree trunk.

UFC is the shit, well MMA is any federation. I've had 4 amature fights myself. So much downtime as an amature now that everyone wants to be a fighter.
Darthn - LVL 80 Feral Druid - Premonition (Sen'jin)
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

Hitz
Dartanius

Post by Dartanius »

at least he's standing by the people who have been behind him the entire time and not jumping ship at the first glance of some serious $$$$$$
Darthn - LVL 80 Feral Druid - Premonition (Sen'jin)