Prison Break

Intricacy

Prison Break

Post by Intricacy »

Anyone else keep up with this show? This show went downhill after the first season, but last night's series finale was very good!
Priz

Re: Prison Break

Post by Priz »

yea have watched every season so far

got 2 episodes left in s4, I thought the end of s3 and s4 was pretty awesome
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Post by Aus »

Should I watch this?
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

I only watched the first season. It was pretty good, but from what I hear it gets worse. I think it was an awesome idea for one, maybe two seasons, but they wanted to squeeze more out of it. Again, I haven't seen the later seasons, so who knows.
Priz

Post by Priz »

yeah

s2/half s3 are pretty gay but s1 is good so give it a shot!
Intricacy

Post by Intricacy »

I personally enjoyed s1 and s2 the most, s3 was bad and s4 was only somewhat entertaining, I did really enjoy the series finale though.
Priz

Post by Priz »

Watched the series finale last night, really enjoyed it. I thought bringing back a lot of the old characters was a nice touch and we got some closure on everyone. I was shocked by the ending though.
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Priz wrote:I was shocked by the ending though.
Did someone finally break out?
Ermad

Post by Ermad »

SPOILERS

Most of season 4 was okay, good for something to watch when you had time to kill. The finale was good, reminded me more of what Season 1 was like. I really didn't like the ending though. The show was done and they basically added "btw Scofield died from the medical condition he was cured of". I think the finale didn't originally have that in, and when they found out they were canceled they decided to throw that in.

They are making a direct to dvd movie called Prison Break: The Final Break that is about Gretchen breaking out of Panamanian prison, that is due out this summer. It could be interesting, but probably won't be.
Ermad

Post by Ermad »

Ermad wrote:They are making a direct to dvd movie called Prison Break: The Final Break that is about Gretchen breaking out of Panamanian prison, that is due out this summer. It could be interesting, but probably won't be.
Well actually this was just the last 2 episodes of the series that Fox decided to not air and sell direct to dvd. The IMDB description is totally wrong, Sarah for some reason didn't get cleared for murdering Scofield's mother, and it is about everyone else trying get her out. It has aired in foreign countries already so you can download it online.
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Post by Aus »

Season 1 = 5/10
Season 2 = 8/10
Season 3 = like a fucking 2/10

I thought the first season was pretty ridiculous, but that was mostly a result of the prisoners basically having unrestricted access to one another at all times in a maximum security prison. Once they were out of the prison, and into season 2, I thought it was pretty cool, I enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm about halfway into season 3 now, and it just seems like complete shit comparatively. :(
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Hm, maybe I'll go back and check out season 2.
Intricacy

Post by Intricacy »

Season 3 is in fact very bad, Aus. It picks up significantly in Season 4, but still isn't as good as Season 2.
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Post by Aus »

This show was not worth the time it took me to watch it :(

edit *** SPOILERS ***

lol at Michael randomly dying for no reason? What the fuck was that? It cuts from like, him and Sara on the beach talking about raising their child to getting the gang back together 4 years later to visit Michaels grave.

I cheated and skipped around in the movie thing and saw that he didn't really die, though, but wtf? How many people have been miraculously resurrected throughout the course of this show? This is actually worse than when Heroes introduced the whole "put Claires blood into a dead body and they come back" shit because this is just totally illogical and unpredictable :(
Priz

Post by Priz »

if you watch the movie thing you'll get your answer about his death