Authenticator for your credit card inc?

What? You say there's life outside of WoW?
Xyrm

Authenticator for your credit card inc?

Post by Xyrm »

Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
Azurai

Re: Authenticator for your credit card inc?

Post by Azurai »

What happens when you bend it?
--Azurai

Raeus and Ashra

Post by Raeus and Ashra »

Ya, if you want an RFID chip on your card too... so retarded. GL with that.

An example of "forced" RFID chips on bank cards already in Canada;
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhReBrwPIDs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XhReBrwPIDs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Raeus~
kAshra <3
Azurai

Post by Azurai »

That is the dumbest, most idiotic religious argument since, well, the Bible.
--Azurai

Raeus and Ashra

Azurai wrote:That is the dumbest, most idiotic religious argument since, well, the Bible.
Wasn't talking about the Biblical argument. Was bringing up the fact that he "has" to have a card with an RFID chip in it, and cannot get another type of card from that bank. Those chips have been proven to cause ill side-effects when implanted in animals & people ~ it's like the oblivious ignorance towards cell phones on one's health. Plus, like the new Skycard (let's you through airport security more easily), the RFID chip in your wallet will announce to whomever where you are at all times. No benefits can outweigh that violation of privacy imo.
Raeus~
kAshra <3
Xyrm

Post by Xyrm »

RFID chips (passive ones, like the one you see in the card) are actually entirely harmless on their own. They are simply a fancy array of metal that resonates a specific value (the tag # or ID) when a certain type of elecromagnetic radiation is applied to it. Now that radiation, which is the same time that your phone continuously emits, has the POTENTIAL to cause side effects... but whether or not it does depends on the wavelength used and who you ask.

Now as for your RFID arguement... reduction of privacy is inherent with the digital age... you can't escape it. Whether or not you're aware, your location is constantly monitored via your cell phone (some of the newer phones are actually incapable of fully shutting off unless the battery is dead) by triangulation. And I wouldn't be surprised if a sub-cutaneous RFID chip became mandatory for everyone in an industrialized country in 40 or 50 years... much easier and more secure than a driver's license.
Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Teleportation technology is also right around the corner, as soon as we finish building this Terminator prototype.
Raeus and Ashra

Xyrm wrote: Now as for your RFID arguement... reduction of privacy is inherent with the digital age... you can't escape it. Whether or not you're aware, your location is constantly monitored via your cell phone (some of the newer phones are actually incapable of fully shutting off unless the battery is dead) by triangulation. And I wouldn't be surprised if a sub-cutaneous RFID chip became mandatory for everyone in an industrialized country in 40 or 50 years... much easier and more secure than a driver's license.
With a cell phone you can take out your battery to prevent it from doing it's automated check (to see which tower it's closest to) every 15 minutes. One doesn't need a driver's license unless you are doing commerce on their roads, much easier and secure to keep your privacy and enacting your natural RIGHT to TRAVEL anywhere, anytime.

Learn your rights ~
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/travel.htm

Applications (the act of requesting), Submission (an act or instance of submitting), and Registration (the act of enrolling) are all voluntary actions (like income tax) that place you under their jurisdiction/statutes (not laws, they are statutes) and you waive your Rights.

Mandatory RFID chipping would not bode so well with the populous. We are all sovereign in the United States of America, we're not a democracy ~ it's not a 51 to 49 government of majority rule. We're a constitutional Republic, nothing is Mandatory.
Sovereigns -> Government -> Citizens
We are above our government (our servant) and the Government is above those who claim to be "Citizens" (defined in the 14th Amendment) of the UNITED STATES (full caps).

(Think i'll post a book in the other forum that will help all to understand)
Last edited by Raeus and Ashra on May 18th, 2009, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raeus~
kAshra <3
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Yes, but, as I'm sure you're aware, all that's needed is enough people not to care about any of that. Which we definitely have. People will blithely trade away their freedoms a little at a time, as long as there is an increase in convenience. You're never going to convince humanity to up and change. Some will, most won't. That's the nature of the beast.

As wonderful as our Constitution is, life really boils down to ground truths and the day to day lives of each individual. While I'm not a supporter of big government, on the flip side, try running any country this size using only the provisions explicitly laid out in the Constitution. Arguments along the lines of "well, if we had done things differently from the beginning, we would need to have things the way they are now" are, well, fruitless. Everything is fluid and dynamic. Language, culture, society, values, memes.

The end result is, the average citizen is faced with the rather daunting task of a) not being able to affect much change themselves and b) the idea that enough people could do it, if only they were made aware of the issue. A good enough chunk of people, even when made aware, and even if they agree with you, will probably do jack shit. That's not the deplorable state of society today. That's people. Period. Do you think everybody rallied behind the Constitution? I'll bet my ass a good chunk of people were pretty much like "This country is fucking huge. I'm just going to rape Indians and do my own thing out here. GLHF you guys on the East Coast. Oh, we're a country now. Cool. I live in a log cabin and have to fight off wolves and shit. But I'm glad my rights are protected. Btw, I'm illiterate."

Is that a call to apathy? No. But most people just don't care, and they probably won't. People need small changes that they're almost unaware of. It's easy for a politician to make a rallying speach, but that ardor fades pretty quickly, and life goes back to normal. I honestly think people that want to see change instituted should invest their time and energy into exploring cognitive psychology and subliminal memes. Advertisers have it right. We should use their shit to spread our own message, not just hope that logic will have some mystical causal efficacy.
Azurai

Post by Azurai »

If you want to install an RFID chip in my skin, you'd best be bullet-proof.

--Azurai

Raeus and Ashra

http://www.mochip.org/
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lCiwG3cs1Q&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lCiwG3cs1Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Protesters etc~
http://www.spychips.com/
Raeus~
kAshra <3
Raeus and Ashra

greekrefugee wrote:Advertisers have it right. We should use their shit to spread our own message, not just hope that logic will have some mystical causal efficacy.
Man, I love your brain~ you have a way of writing what I do not. It's a sad fact that in the face of truth and freedom, the masses will simply crawl back to their prisons-without-walls. I do not have hope in logic, for it is obvious this is an age without it. Everything is backwards; Medicine kills, Education stupefies, Law is unjust, Governments rule (when they are the servant), Religions destroy Spirituality, Media disinforms... le sigh.

In my own belief, it is true to me that I (nor any individual) cannot change the world, but only through my example, may I hopefully influence those around me that I love. I do not wish for my fellow men to wake up in the tide of destruction and tyranny, only to notice this too late. It is my hope that the Light of Truth shall overcome.
Raeus~
kAshra <3
Fabalous
DOTA Feeder

Post by Fabalous »

greekrefugee wrote:Teleportation technology is also right around the corner, as soon as we finish building this Terminator prototype.
rofl... i love you, you big greasy wop of an asshole
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Fabalous wrote:
greekrefugee wrote:Teleportation technology is also right around the corner, as soon as we finish building this Terminator prototype.
i want to cum in your mouth.
Yetiogier

Post by Yetiogier »

greekrefugee wrote:
Fabalous wrote:
i want to cum in your mouth.
FYI: http://www.newsdesk.umd.edu/scitech/rel ... cleID=1818