Naked - David Sedaris

Lazloth

Naked - David Sedaris

Post by Lazloth »

While its not the standard scfi/fantasy stuff most of us seem to gravitate toward, someone lent me a copy of this and it was all I could to not to fall out of my chair laughing every five minutes. If you know anything of David (or Amy for that matter) Sedaris, then you already know they're pretty wacky, and Naked just furthers that notion. I guess you could call it a memoir (its basically just a collection of stories from his life, all outrageous), the thought of which really compounds the humor since honestly I'm not sure fiction could be more insane than half of the things he recalls. Anyways, if you can get your hands on a copy and have some time to kill its worth the read, and its pretty easy reading for that matter. Just something light you can blow through in an afternoon for a good laugh.
(2:15:52 PM) Lazloth: i want
(2:16:04 PM) Lazloth: ...
(2:16:05 PM) Lazloth: something
(2:17:16 PM) Rael: Me too
(2:17:41 PM) Rael: But where do I find a car battery and a duck at this time of day
roberthood

Re: Naked - David Sedaris

Post by roberthood »

Talking about one of America's outstanding humor writers? That is great! Improve your mood! You might also like one more article - here is the link to address to: Image