Tera

Elvy

Tera

Post by Elvy »

Not sure if anyone tried this but my little brother got me into playing it. It is a korean game so it of course looks amazing. I am mostly enjoying the different style of combat, there is no tab target or anything like that. you essentially have this FPS esque targeting system in the center of your screen. Very weird at first. Def recommend it for pvp or just to try something different.
Karrde

Re: Tera

Post by Karrde »

I've been playing it for the last few days on valley of titans PVP server. It's pretty fun so far. The questing is pretty vanilla wow but the combat is great. Just got to level 20 on my warrior.
Elvy

Post by Elvy »

whats your char name man, oddly enough om on the same server, lvl 22 or 23 i think now.
Karrde

Post by Karrde »

My warrior is named Pakse. I've been trying a variety of other characters too. usually only play for an hour or two before my girlfriend gets home, although can play longer when I'm not working. PVP is pretty fun so far. took a 3man gank squad a bit to take me down, and facerolled an archer who tried to gank me.
Webin

Post by Webin »

lots of people are playing on jagged coast server. Xender, Myself and a bunch of EQ guild people
Karrde

Post by Karrde »

what names are you guys playing on there?