New England Metal and Hardcore Festival

greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

New England Metal and Hardcore Festival

Post by greekrefugee »

http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/

At the Palladium (Worcester, MA) Thurs Apr 14 - Sat Apr 16. Some pretty sick bands will be there. Biohazard (original line-up) alone might be worth it. Hatebreed, BTBAM, Shai Hulud are a few of the stand out acts, along with a ton of current bands. Sixty plus bands, and you can buy tickets for individual days or all three. Also, their website is pretty fucking terrible. Like, 1996 geocities bad.

Thursday: Attack Attack, Vanna, My Children My Bride, Our Last Night, Stray From The Path, Lions Lions, Arsonist Get All The Girls, A Bullet For Pretty Boy, Armor For The Broken, This Or The Apocalypse, I, The Breather, Across The Sun, Counterparts, Too Late The Hero, City Lights, Memphis May Fire, Attila, A Plea For Purging, Dr. Acula, The Crimson Armada, This Romantic Tragedy, Capitals, An Early Ending, With Words, Legacy, Gone Astray and Your Last Request.

Friday: Biohazard, Bury Your Dead, Blood For Blood, Winds Of Plague, Stick To Your Guns, Close Your Eyes, Your Demise, Legend, Thy Will Be Done, Molotov Solution, Monsters, Faces Of Bayon, The Great Commission, The World We Knew, Murder Death Kill, Hundredth, She Has Fallen, Years Since The Storm, Terror, Trapped Under Ice, Lionheart, This Is Hell, Shai Hulud, The Carrier, Death Ray Vision, Venia, The Greenery, Born Low, Confrontation, King Conquer, Betrayal and Faces of Bayon.

Saturday: Hatebreed, Between The Buried And Me, Born Of Osiris, Times Of Grace, Darkest Hour, Carnifex, Job For A Cowboy, Dying Fetus, Oceano, The Ocean, Cephalic Carnage, Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza, Within The Ruins, Contortionist, Volumes, Structures, Skeletonwitch, 3 Inches Of Blood, Nails, A Life Once Lost, Believer, Revocation, Withered, Lazarus AD, Last Chance To Reason, Son Of Aurelius, Hung and Wretched.
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Re: New England Metal and Hardcore Festival

Post by Aus »

Line-up for Friday looks fucking awesome, might try to make it out for that. There're a handful of solid acts on Thursday (just saw Counterparts w/ Shai Hulud in Danbury, they put on a great show) and it'd be a bummer to miss Darkest Hour but for me Friday seems like the only day worth checking out. Hadn't heard about this though, glad you posted it!

edit - that shit is like 3 hours away from me, hm, probably not but perhaps!
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Re: New England Metal and Hardcore Festival

Post by greekrefugee »

Yeah, prob not going on Thurs. If I can only hit up one day, which might be the case, I'm really torn between Fri and Sat. I haven't seen Biohazard since I was in high-school, and State of the World Address was one of my favorite albums. Combined with Shai Hulud, that's pretty killer. I've seen Hatebreed more times than I can count, and haven't really kept up with their newer stuff, but BTBAM melt face, and Born of Osiris are pretty good, plus I've never seen them live. Decisions, decisions...

And yeah, I'm surprised this isn't being promoted more, or maybe I'm just unplugged. I randomly went to the Webster website to check out their schedule (Deftones/DEP show, and it's sold out, HUGE QQ), and there was a banner ad for this festival.