127 Hours

Intricacy

127 Hours

Post by Intricacy »

127 Hours is the true story of mountain climber Aron Ralston's remarkable adventure to save himself after a fallen boulder crashes on his arm and traps him in an isolated canyon in Utah. Over the next five days Ralston examines his life and survives the elements to finally discover he has the courage and the wherewithal to extricate himself by any means necessary, scale a 65 foot wall and hike over eight miles before he is finally rescued. Throughout his journey, Ralston recalls friends, lovers, family, and the two hikers he met before his accident. Will they be the last two people he ever had the chance to meet?
Anyone else see this? I saw it Sunday or Monday night, thought it was really good. The scene where he cuts his own arm off was significantly more brutal than I thought it would be.
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Re: 127 Hours

Post by Aus »

Intricacy wrote: The scene where he cuts his own arm off was significantly more brutal than I thought it would be.
Spoilers wtf

no jk i havent heard of this but im interested.
Intricacy

Post by Intricacy »

Not a spoiler, common knowledge! I heard a ton of rumors of people walking out of the movie because of that specific scene.
Mysticfox

Post by Mysticfox »

On my to watch list, but it's not playing where I live :roll:
Intricacy

Post by Intricacy »

Yeah I had to drive like 30 minutes to see it, the handful of theaters closer to my house weren't showing it.
Champ

Post by Champ »

Intricacy wrote:

Anyone else see this? I saw it Sunday or Monday night, thought it was really good. The scene where he cuts his own arm off was significantly more brutal than I thought it would be.
Yeah it was very brutal, almost worse than shit you see on Saw
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Post by Aus »

This was really good!