TV resource!

Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Re: TV resource!

Post by Aus »

greekrefugee wrote:eztv.it

trackers update quickly, lots of seeds, if you register you can set it up to keep track of your favorite shows, and you can also set up rss feeds. pretty much all i use to dl tv shows, since it's one-stop-shopping. they also have random cool shit like bbc nature shows and mini-series, etc.
Appears to also be dead. Killing myself.
Cyniel

Post by Cyniel »

watchxonline.com still works...
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Post by Aus »

Ya but I still prefer to download and keep episodes of shows I watch as I periodically re-watch them, so tvfreeload / torrents sites are awesome. If anyone comes across another good one please post it!
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Aus wrote:
greekrefugee wrote:eztv.it

trackers update quickly, lots of seeds, if you register you can set it up to keep track of your favorite shows, and you can also set up rss feeds. pretty much all i use to dl tv shows, since it's one-stop-shopping. they also have random cool shit like bbc nature shows and mini-series, etc.
Appears to also be dead. Killing myself.
Nah, must be down for repair or something. I was on it a few hours ago. eztv are one of the bigger scene groups.
maelfus

Post by maelfus »

I use tvtorrents.com for virtually everything, quick ups and high quality rips. You can even find a lot of older mini series there. It's a private invite only site so its a bit harder to get into.
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Post by Aus »

well hook me up :(
maelfus

Post by maelfus »

I may have 1 or 2 invites left. I'll need your email address.
Kold
Guild Leader

Post by Kold »

Anyone else got a good download site? Mininova/tvfreeload/couchpotatoes/eztv.it are all dead now. I'm using the Megaupload forums but its kinda weak. I really liked the show tracker on eztv.it that told me when my shows were going to air. Any other sites do that?
maelfus

Post by maelfus »

I've got one more invite open for tvtorrents if you want it. Fire me a PM with your email and I'll send you one. They are generally pretty good for letting you know when the show airs. I've been using the site for over a year.

Because its private its a little more reliable long term too.
maelfus

Post by maelfus »

K, Kold got my last invite. Anyone else that wants one can harass him or Aus in a couple weeks as they should get 4 invites each.
Kold
Guild Leader

Post by Kold »

eztv.it seems to be back up.
Intricacy

Post by Intricacy »

Looks like a bunch of sites were shut down today, including ninjavideo. After searching and reading forums for a while I found another site that's essentially the same as ninjavideo: http://www.icefilms.info/
Mysticfox

Post by Mysticfox »

ThunderNews.com was offering unlimited monthly usenet access for $5/month for a short period of time after Black Friday. I still use the astraweb $11/month plan, but they also offer a yearly plan for $96/year which works out to $8/month. Be warned that if you cancel the yearly plan early, you do not get credited for the remaining subscription time. At least that's what I've read.

I decided to stick with astraweb because they have better binary retention. Never had any problems with astraweb and it always maxes out my connection. I've downloaded over 1.25TB from them just in the month of December.
Biffins

Post by Biffins »

http://www.atdhe.net/

Mostly streams sporting events airing in foreign countries, so the commercials are annoying. But during the season it had every football game, every week, free, no registration or anything. Plus Redzone Channel.
Waynerio

Post by Waynerio »

Biffins wrote:http://www.atdhe.net/

Mostly streams sporting events airing in foreign countries, so the commercials are annoying. But during the season it had every football game, every week, free, no registration or anything. Plus Redzone Channel.
this is my all-time favorite website :D