Cyniel

Re: Avatar

Post by Cyniel »

Leica wrote:http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbi ... avatar.cnn

I don't even know what to say about this...
Probably the same thing you would say about this...

http://avatar-forums.com/showthread.php?t=43
Champ

Post by Champ »

Elvy

Post by Elvy »

finally saw it, best movie ive ever seen. it takes a lot for a movie to actually make me feel something, and it definitely succeeded.
Azurai

Post by Azurai »

This movie was mediocre at best. Predictable story, one dimensional characters and I honestly don't think I even so much as chuckled the entire movie. Only saving grace was the gfx but they were hardly revolutionary, just evolutionary.
--Azurai

Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Post by Aus »

Azurai wrote:This movie was mediocre at best. Predictable story, one dimensional characters and I honestly don't think I even so much as chuckled the entire movie. Only saving grace was the gfx but they were hardly revolutionary, just evolutionary.
Who else is totally shocked that Azurai didn't like it?
Priz

Post by Priz »

LMFAO

A+
Azurai

Post by Azurai »

It's not that I didn't like it, just that it's a decent movie and not the epic masterpiece it was supposed to be.
--Azurai

maelfus

Post by maelfus »

I finally got around to seeing it tonight (read: found someone to go with that hadn't seen it yet) and I thought it was pretty good. The whole 3D part of it was pretty cool in parts, but to be honest, I probably could have done without. The glasses you get were cheap and probably don't really do the movie justice. The plot line was a little predictable, but most movies are. It was pretty epic though and worth the money to go see. LotR is still my favorite movie by far.

It will be interesting to see where they take the 3D aspect of movies now that the 3D Blu-ray spec is finalized and manufacturers like Panasonic will be pushing 3D TV's in their high end stuff this year.
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

I have a 3d tv already. It's called my fucking window.
Hitz