COD:MW2

Xyrm

COD:MW2

Post by Xyrm »

Holy crap the single player was amazing. Out-did the original in every single way. The story was epic too.
Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
Waynerio

Re: COD:MW2

Post by Waynerio »

i agree

with my nightvision goggles on
Firby

Post by Firby »

I've only played multi atm. Seems fun..but 18 player limit, and every mode but one has a cap on 12 is just...retardedly low. No dedicated servers either. I don't know why they butchered this one like that, but it is still fun.
Xyrm

Post by Xyrm »

Oh I have the 360 version, so I don't have dedicated server issues. I hear the hacking on the PC version is already out of control, with aimbots and wall hacks from day 1.
Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
Firby

Post by Firby »

I've only seen 1 hacker sofar. Was some guy running around knifing people at double movement speed or so. So it hasn't really been that bad. I'm up to level 35-36 I think. Love thermal sniping or calling in AC130's and gunning for them.

I personally hate the lack of dedicated servers. Some maps are just a lot more fun than others, and some I don't care for at all. I like being able to pick servers that run the maps I like over and over, and the modes that I like.

I still think its pretty lame that there is only one game mode I can play (Ground war, alternates team DM and domination) that lets me play with more than 12 people in a game. The standard for all FPS that come out is 16/16 really...I don't know why 6/6 felt like a good call. I guess if they are going to rely on people in the game to host it, they don't want it being too hard on their connection or something? Either way its pretty bad.
Elvy

Post by Elvy »

im loving it on the pc so far

mguer on steam ad me for an ass whooping (not really since i dont know the levels real well yet)