To all the UFC fans...

What? You say there's life outside of WoW?
Hits911

Re: To all the UFC fans...

Post by Hits911 »

The thing is, M-1 is his managers company. I read somewhere that Fedor owns 20%(not positive on this) of it, but I don't see how his manager can have Fedors best interest in mind when the conflicting debate between his manager and Dana White is co-promotion with M-1.

Fedor is a fighters fighter. His manager is the only reason they havent came to terms with a contract yet because hes a greedy fuck who wants to get more than just the Millions that they are going to pay Fedor for the fights. Hes becoming the Russian Don King in my eyes.
Hitz
Dartanius

Post by Dartanius »

Ya, dana released something stated UFC caved on all of Fedor's demands except that one. The dude wanted to be 50% partners with the UFC for 1 fighter! Now if Fedor had some balls and truely was a fighter, he would've spoken up during the conference call (which he was on reportedly) and told his manager to make it happen. I mean the sheer $ amount he was offered was sick and he was given the ok to promote M-1 on his banner/shorts. All while being a true fighter (especially of his calibur) you want to fight the best and UFC has most of the best fighters in the world. Plus he could get a title shot first fight in... thats huge sponsorship opportunity and real money.
Darthn - LVL 80 Feral Druid - Premonition (Sen'jin)
Dartanius

Post by Dartanius »

Fedor signed with Strikeforce, just an FYI. the PPV's are free on Showtime if you have it. Watched the Gina Carano vs Chris Cyborg fight this past weekend.
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

Isnt that like the 5th time those chicks have fought?
Hitz
Dartanius

Post by Dartanius »

don't believe so since Gina was 7-0, till ex-man turned female Chris Cyborg destroyed her face with her man muscles.
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

ahh, she looks like that other manchick she fought last time i saw her.
Hitz
Dartanius

Post by Dartanius »

manchicks are scary. i think thats why Gina is so popular, cause she isn't a manchick. She's the hottest female MMA fighter. There's something sexy about a hot woman that can go toe to toe with you.
Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

Yea, I wouldn't mind getting mounted by her. Shes been tossed a ton of offers from playboy but shoots them down instantly. Maybe she might cave in after this loss.

Im not too mad about Fedor being in strikeforce, other than Lesnar, i really dont want to see him fight anyone in UFC. Randleman is in Strikefore and their HW champ isnt too bad either. Randleman vs Fedor 2 would be a good seller since their first fight was pretty good with fedor almost getting his neck broken when Monster slammed him.
Hitz
Rael

Post by Rael »

UFC 103 Tonight!! Who else is watching?

Hits911

Post by Hits911 »

Rampage is playing B.A. Baracus in the A-Team remake in 2010.
Hitz
Cyniel

Post by Cyniel »