Where do you download music from?

Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Where do you download music from?

Post by Aus »

I'm finding myself at a loss for a good music source lately. I can rarely find torrents for what I'm interested in unless it's brand new, and while Soulseek used to be awesome, it seems like less and less people are sharing on it lately, and it's become impossible to find anything at all. Do you guys use a fancy new p2p program? Does someone have a few torrent sites they use frequently (Demonoid and Pirate Bay basically never have what I'm after but I'm open to other suggestion)? Specifically I want a source for old and new metal and hardcore.
Xyrm

Re: Where do you download music from?

Post by Xyrm »

isohunt
Short summary of every Jewish holiday: they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

I use usenet for pretty much everything, except certain kinds of music. Usenet is pretty random with music, but when they don't have it, I can usually turn to soulseek and that almost always has what I'm looking for. Torrents are usually a once in a blue moon last resort. If it helps, I'm still using the original soulseek client (v. 155) and server. I never got around to getting the new server client, even though they claim that the new server has way more music, etc. I seem to find everything I need, so I never changed.
DramaFTW

Post by DramaFTW »

I use Mininova, its came through on some hard to find metal/hardcore I was surprised.