Prototype

greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Prototype

Post by greekrefugee »

Just installed this yesterday, and I've been pretty much glued to my comp since then. It's fun to play, and the sheer amount of onscreen carnage possible pretty much leaves you with a constant erection. They have a GTA style basic system, but with added elements (sneaking/detection, MGS style) to make a pretty fun mix. It plays like a good platorm/slasher (think: original Devil May Cry), but with an "open-world" GTA feel. The storyline is pretty solid (for a game) so far, and very well done. It also has that RE stlye of 'gathering info to fill in the plot.' So all in all, just a easy to learn, really fun game so far. I'd been pretty disappointed with the last few games I'd been waiting for (Crysis, Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia), but this game has me hooked so far.
Aus
Homosexual Juggernaut

Re: Prototype

Post by Aus »

I've actually been meaning to make a post for this game, but every time I think about doing it I just end up playing it for 3 hours. This game is pretty fucking fun, even after I finished the story, I still play it a fair amount. It reminds me a lot of the older Spiderman games which I always really wanted to enjoy, but couldn't because they weren't good. This has the same sort of feel as those, with a much cooler combat system and environment.
Geeman

Post by Geeman »

Anyone able to host a copy?
Fabalous
DOTA Feeder

Post by Fabalous »

Geeman wrote:Anyone able to host a copy?
catch me on aim later and youll have the game dld in less than 20 minutes if your connection can handle it