UP

junio

UP

Post by junio »

Pixar's 10th 3D animation film UP

From Disney Pixar comes "Up," a comedy adventure about 78-year-old balloon salesman Carl Fredricksen, who finally fulfills lifelong drea of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America. But he discovers all too late that his gibbest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. From the Academy Award-Nominated director Pete Doctor (Monsters, Inc.), Disney Pixar's Up invites you on a hilarious journey into a lost world, with the least likely duo on Earth. Up will be presented in Disney Digital 3-D in select theaters. - From Up Official Site

A must see for this summer!
Just watched it couple days ago and I can't wait to watch it at the 3-D theater.
Although this movie is a comedy, some parts made me cry :-)
Go watch it! ^__^)v
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyyrYPTjPJg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kyyrYPTjPJg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Elvy

Re: UP

Post by Elvy »

didnt see it in 3d, didnt really care to. the movie was overall pretty good but i still like ratatouille the best out of the pixar bunch.
greekrefugee
ASSHOLE

Post by greekrefugee »

Elvy wrote:but i still like ratatouille the best out of the pixar bunch.
i need to get around to seeing that. everyone keeps jizzing their pants about it.
Elvy

Post by Elvy »

wish it gave me that kind of reaction, but yah its very good.