Suggestions / Bug List [Updated 4/28]

Biffins

Re: Suggestions / Bug List [Updated 4/28]

Post by Biffins »

Few things Izanagi-

- I'm pretty sure that we turned up the innate mana and health regeneration rates to be roughly what that charm provides. Also, with the fungi tunic available to anyone which supplies good regen, and manastone, it is more than adequate.

- I think the complete heal trinket thing wouldn't be overpowered if we limited the levels that it could be used. If it was usable during fights, like dragon fights and in raids, it would be super overpowered. I know we are able to set levels which items can be worn, but I'm not sure if we can do that in reverse, meaning for example that no one over level 50 could use it.

- As far as teleports to specific zones that are not already available in Plane of Knowledge, check out Leoden's thread he just made about that topic. Quadkite said he was going to look into doing that.

- The potion vendor has gate potions that stack up to 20 for 1 silver each.
izanagi

Post by izanagi »

I agree on the usable only out of combat for the heal symbol. To be honest I havent checked if it was out of combat only, but I assumed it was. And imma go check out leo's post now. Like I said, i just think EQ needs it since regen is hp based and not % based like WoW which blows for tanks. I mean, I'm 3-boxing a druid, monk, and bard, so I got a healer but still think it would improve the server overall.
There once was a woman from perth...
swore she'd do it for noone on earth...
but she fell without scandal,
to a red christmas candle,
and was always less choosy henceforth
quadkite

Re: Suggestion

Post by quadkite »

izanagi wrote:ok, so while server was down today i checked out this server called "Storm Haven" and they had some cool as hell things I wana suggest.
I'll see if I can get some info on how this server made those port NPCs, we definitely want that!
izanagi

Post by izanagi »

you rock
There once was a woman from perth...
swore she'd do it for noone on earth...
but she fell without scandal,
to a red christmas candle,
and was always less choosy henceforth