Invite to our Raids

General Forum for the Public
Gortlock

Invite to our Raids

Post by Gortlock »

If any of you have some "free-time" away form guild runs and would like to make some runs with us let me know. I am Co-Leader of Pirhana Brothers along with Anthraxian. We do not have room for you on MC or O, but you need to do that with VM any way so if you want to run UBRS, DM or other lower content send us a Tell we would like to just get to know you a little better. We are also working on several epic quests (Lock, Pally…) and yall are welcome to join us.

We run a Ventrilo server as well more info about that can be found on our "leet" website http://leethaxor.org

Best wishes to you all.
Ryowen

Post by Ryowen »

I had no idea that Anthraxian was the co-leader of PB. All i can say is fuck that guy and fuck your guild. He is the biggest idiot I have ever seen in game. There was a group of VM that were gonna fight horde over the named in DM arena one day and this fuck comes flying down and fears us, I went running right into the named cause of this and once horde saw me agro they prompty beat us down. I am 100% sure if this wash up hadn't of fear us we would have been successful.

Anyways, the SS tells all...

Leica

Re: Invite to our Raids

Post by Leica »

Last edited by Leica on April 25th, 2005, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkmech

Post by Darkmech »

:gfight:
Mirkendargen

Post by Mirkendargen »

DEEEYYYYYYYYYYAAAAMMMMMM
Wintermute

Post by Wintermute »

The website hurts like bleach in my eyes!
Darkmech

Post by Darkmech »

:locked: