Limitedone, 70 Resto Shaman

Don't post an application like this if you want to be taken seriously!
Limitedone

Limitedone, 70 Resto Shaman

Post by Limitedone »

1. CHARACTER NAME, LEVEL, CLASS, AND RACE:
Limitedone, 70, Shaman, Dranei

2. YOUR ACTUAL FIRST NAME:Steve

3. TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF, INCLUDING YOUR AGE, WHERE YOU ARE FROM, WHAT YOU'RE DOING OUTSIDE OF WoW, ETC.:
21, Toronto, Ontario. Working full time for a bank CIBC. Home by 4:30 everyday

4. DO YOU KNOW PEOPLE IN OUR GUILD THAT WOULD VOUCH FOR YOU? LIST THEM:
N/A

5. CURRENT SERVER:Shadowmoon but am very willing to transfer servers for full time raiding position.

6. LINK TO YOUR WoW ARMORY PROFILE (IF YOU DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE A PvE SPEC, EXPLAIN YOUR SPEC AND WHY YOU HAVE IT):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Limitedone
Shows a number of Pvp Gear but im all T4/T5 except for helm

7. WHEN WE LOOK AT YOUR GEAR CHOICES, YOUR ENCHANTS, AND YOUR GEMS, ARE THERE ANY WEAK POINTS YOU'D LIKE TO EXPLAIN UP FRONT?:
Yes, currently upgrading a few gems to blue item gems will be completed tonight.

8. YOUR GUILD HISTORY, WITH AN EXPLANATION ABOUT HOW YOU JOINED AND LEFT YOUR CURRENT/PRIOR GUILDS:
Has a long tenure with many different types of guilds on the shadowmoon server but the guilds ive joined have never been that serious enough for my liking. Im a very serious raider and would like to be raiding 3-4 times a week minimum.

9. TELL US ABOUT YORU RAIDING EXPERIENCE, ESPECIALLY END GAME 25 AND 40 MAN RAIDS YOU'VE PARTICIPATED IN. WHAT SORTS OF ROLES DID YOU PLAY IN THOSE RAIDS?:
Have experience all the way through SSC n TK excluding Kael from TK, Current roles vary have healed MT as well as raid healing which suits best due to chain heals.

10. WHAT INTERESTS YOU ABOUT OUR GUILD? Seem like a very serious guild looking for an experienced resto Shaman. Looking for end game raiding including BT & Hyjal.

11. WHAT ATTUNEMENTS DO YOU HAVE? ARE YOU KEYED FOR BT/HYJAL?: Currently working on BT/Hyjal Attunement. On the last part of BT to down Alar also working on Hyjal just need to down the two bosses vashj & Kael.

12. WE RAID TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND THURSDAY FROM 8PM-12PM SERVER, AND SUNDAY FROM 7PM-12PM SERVER. ARE YOU AVAILABLE DURING THESE TIMES? WHAT OTHER TIMES ARE YOU AVAILABLE?:
Available anytime during the Week Mon-Sun excluding Saturday nights.

There will be no way to contact me through In-game due to the different server but ill come back and check the sites for posts on the topic as well if u would like to give me your vent info i can come and we can talk over vent. Thanks for your time & consideration guys, Limitedone.
Tluas
Number One Asshole

Re: Limitedone, 70 Resto Shaman

Post by Tluas »

Quests, Keys, and Attunements : Recruits should be able to enter Mount Hyjal and the Black Temple. An extremely rare exception may be made for this in the case of an otherwise outstanding applicant.
The least you could do is read the requirements to join before posting this abortion of an application.

Oh and this made me lol
12. WE RAID TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND THURSDAY FROM 8PM-12PM SERVER, AND SUNDAY FROM 7PM-12PM SERVER. ARE YOU AVAILABLE DURING THESE TIMES? WHAT OTHER TIMES ARE YOU AVAILABLE?:
Available anytime during the Week Mon-Sun excluding Saturday nights.
"You're not a man 'til you've pulled a tooth out with a pair of pliers."
-Captain Phil Harris of the Cornelia Marie
Reedu
Deadlock

Post by Reedu »

This couldn't be a copy-pasted app from another guild could it?!?!
Leica

Post by Leica »

Limitedone

Post by Limitedone »

Yea sorry guys i didnt actually apply to the other guild i just used their template since u guys didnt have one to follow still consider me if u want im very serious about the application. thanks sorry bout the stupidness lol lol
Rael

Post by Rael »

I just had lunch so I'm in a cheery mood so...

(if you want to be taken seriously, re-write your app to a format that shows you are intelligent and doesn't make my eyes bleed)
Cubee

Post by Cubee »

Limitedone wrote: Toronto, Ontario.
Not so surprised :D
Amerle

Post by Amerle »

Limitedone wrote:Yea sorry guys i didnt actually apply to the other guild i just used their template since u guys didnt have one to follow still consider me if u want im very serious about the application. thanks sorry bout the stupidness lol lol
From the recruitment tab (which, admittedly, needs to be updated a bit):
Application: We do not have a standard "template" for applications, because this is not a job at McDonald's or an anonymous 300 person guild. We want to know that you meet our requirements, but we also want to make sure you're going to fit in. People who take the time to post an intelligent and well thought out application are those who we take seriously. Please do not post a half-assed application and expect us to read it, let alone accept it.
So it's not like we just FORGOT to include a template. It's not there, because we want to see how you communicate and present yourself, not because we want you to copy-paste one from somewhere else.
Limitedone wrote:Im a very serious raider ...
Could have fooled me.