hunter question

General Forum for the Public
shalashaska

hunter question

Post by shalashaska »

sup leica, hitz, pogs

have u ever noticed when you're walking to your corpse and after you ressurect yourself you're still in combat?

my rogue friend says he can stealth once rezed
Renn

Post by Renn »

sup shala!
Leica

Post by Leica »

It depends on the situations surrounding your resurrect.

If you resurrect within the aggro range of a mob, you can enter the world in combat.

Also, if you resurrect and members of your raid/party are fighting a mob in the vicinity you will sometimes res into combat.

Thankfully, we hunters can feign death if that's the case.

What I do is feign death and then spam the button for my food/water.... and keep pressing it until I'm out of combat. Don't get up from your FD, or it won't work.
Leica

Re: hunter question

Post by Leica »

shalashaska wrote:sup leica, hitz, pogs
Haha! No Love for the Dorf!
Aurica

Re: hunter question

Post by Aurica »

Leica wrote:
shalashaska wrote:sup leica, hitz, pogs
Haha! No Love for the Dorf!
Dwarves : Being Hunters as Thrown Brick : Flying
Renn

Post by Renn »

What's that? You're all stricken with deadly poison? Why, that's no problem for me, I'm a DWARF!
Aurica

Post by Aurica »

Renn wrote:What's that? You're all stricken with deadly poison? Why, that's no problem for me, I'm a DWARF!
I'm not stricken with the poison because I was able to shadowmeld and GANK the offending rogue! And then my mighty 1% higher dodge power allowed me to get to range and kite him, because I wasn't made of rock and unable to run away!
shalashaska

Post by shalashaska »

Renn wrote:sup shala!
vetoed!

:)

the question pertains to NE hunters, rezzign drinking and eating ftw

nothing against dwarf hunters, your jumps remind me of midget tossing

i guess the question goes to all the classes, b/c i noticed ppl mounting after rezzing. im assuming theres a delay for me to actually see him and him actually clicking to mount